Public Hearing Notices
Attending a Public Hearing
Due to the current circumstance, citizens will be given the opportunity to provide public comment or testimony during public hearings in the following two ways:
Written comments may be sent by email to City Clerk, Bernadette Coderniz at email@example.com or Ida Clark, Planning & Zoning Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also complete the below form and submit online.
Written comments received before 12:00 pm on the date of the hearing, will be read into the record. Written comments received after 12:00 pm on the date of the hearing, will not be accepted.
We will make our City Council and Planning & Zoning meetings available via Zoom Meetings. We will post the link and ID number 48 hours before the meetings.
The meeting ID for the June 2nd City Council Meeting is 835 5538 9433.
You can call in using this phone number 1-253-215-8782 and then enter the meeting ID above. You can still call in if you do not have a computer. Calling in will allow you to listen to the meeting, but not view the meeting.
When joining the meeting:
- You will be muted.
- You can raise your hand to provide comment. If you are using a computer, "raise hand" is located in the lower middle of your screen. If you are on a cell phone, it is located in the lower-left and if you called in on a phone, you can press * 9.
The Chairperson may limit public testimony to no more than three (3) minutes per person.
*Council Chambers is closed until further notice.*
Resources and Tips to Participate on Zoom
• Test your computer first, you may need to download the Zoom meeting to your device. If you are using a cell phone, you will need to download the app.
• If you’re using computer audio and would like to comment, make sure you have a mic. If not, use the call-in feature.
• If you have audio problems switch to the phone call option.
• If using your cell phone, stay in one place where you have a good signal.
|Meeting Type||Hearing Date||Description|
|Planning and Zoning||6/9/2020||Acevedo SUP|
|Planning and Zoning||6/9/2020||Berndt SUP|
|Planning and Zoning||6/9/2020||Cemetery SUP renewal|
|Planning and Zoning||6/9/2020||Ford SUP|
|Planning and Zoning||6/9/2020||Hall SUP|
|Planning and Zoning||6/9/2020||Raposo SUP|
|City Council||6/2/2020||Title 17 Amendments|