Northwest Membrane Operator Association “Plant of the Year” Award
The Northwest Membrane Operator Association (NWMOA) “Plant of the Year” accolade is awarded to a treatment facility that:
- Demonstrates a history of minimum and preferably no permit violations as recorded by the local regulating body
- Employs a membrane based treatment process
- Exhibits an exemplary safety record
- Is consistently neat and clean in appearance with minimal impact for surrounding neighbors
- The plant is used for educating the public on environmental health
Through teamwork, proper operation and maintenance the aforementioned criteria was achieved and the City of Jerome was granted the award.