Forms & Applications

Please note the "Planning and Zoning Application" is the appropriate form for Special Use Permits, Variances, Preliminary/Final Plats, and Rezone requests.

Design Review applies to any property parallel to and within one hundred fifty feet (150') of the rights-of-way for either Main Street or Lincoln Avenue.

Temporary Sign Application and Temporary RV Permit

Temporary Sign Application

Temporary RV Permit