How can I file a police report?

You can file a police report at the Administrative Office during normal business hours. You may also call the non-emergency number at 208-324-1911 to have an Officer dispatched to your location within with city limits of Jerome.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I pay my citation?
2. Where do I pay parking tickets?
3. What is the non-emergency telephone number?
4. How can I file a police report?
5. What is the procedure for a misdemeanor traffic offense?
6. What is a infraction?