Home > City Government > Public Works > Streetlights

City Government


To report a problem with a Street light you can call;

City hall @ (208) 324-8189 or the Maintenance shop @ (208) 324-9669


If possible please make note of any numbers on the pole to make it easier for staff to identify during daylight hours, Thank you.